Gayatri Mantra (गायत्री मंत्र ) – संपूर्ण वैदिक संस्कृत मंत्र। Read, Learn and Download the Most powerful Vedic Mantra written in Sanskrit.
“Gayatri Mantra” is a Sanskrit mantra which is also considered as the joint form of all 4 vedas.
Since ancient times in hinduism, this mantra is considered as the most secret and sacred mantra recited by learned brahmins only during Vedic days.
Today it is not a secret and we all know its important and benefits. Free Image, Video and PDF download for all readers.
Other Names of Gayatri Mantra – Savitri Mantra, Sanskrit mantra.
ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः
तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि
धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात् ॥
Gayatri Mantra in English
Om Bhuur-Bhuvah Svah
Tat-Savitur-Varennyam Bhargo Devasya Dhiimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayaat ||
Video of Gayatri Mantra in Hindi with Mp3
ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्यः धीमहि धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात्
Meaning of Gayatri Mantra- Translation from Sanskrit to Hindi and English
Om: (ॐ – प्रणव )The primeval sound;
Bhur: (प्राण दायक) the physical body/physical realm;
Bhuvah: (मनुष्य के दुखो का नाश करने वाला ) the life force/the mental realm
Suvah: (सुख देने वाला ) the soul/spiritual realm;
Tat: (वह ) That (God);
Savitur: (उज्जवल जैसे सूर्य) the Sun, Creator (source of all life);
Vareñyam: (अति उत्तम या सर्व श्रेष्ठ ) adore;
Bhargo: (उद्धार करने वाला, कर्मानुसार ) effulgence (divine light);
Devasya: (परमात्मा ) supreme Lord;
Dhīmahi: (ध्यान के योग्य ) meditate;
Dhiyo: (बुद्धि ) the intellect;
Yo: (जो ) May this light;
Nah: (हमारी ) our;
Prachodayāt:(हमें शक्ति दे ) Inspire, illumine/inspire.
Significance of Gayatri Mantra (om bhur bhuvah svah) as per Vedic Hinduism
What is Gayatri Mantra? Why we read Gayatri Mantra? What is the importance of Gayatri Mantra in Hinduism? Answer -“Gayatri mantra” lyrics or words suggests us thinking and meditating upon causation across the various interpretations and translations to have confidence in the purifying direction of Divine knowledge, voyage to the sacred seat, direction of the senses, inspire understanding and intellect, progress, selecting the path which is correct way for all of us and envision the sun inside us.
Gayatri mantram proposes Bhoor, this infers presence, and implies Prana, life, or life breath. The mantra recommends “tat”, signifying “that”, offer of recognition to the Him is to expect that no such acclaim or individual advantages are offered in kind or desire for gain. The mantra just as the heavenly word “Om”, is provided to God with unadulterated guidance. Savitur demonstrates divine beings presence as a wellspring, which springs forward all life and all things, which we go from and return to. Bhargo is the decontaminating and purification of the mind and though process, as metal is refined in the flares, we too are filtered by the words, decimating all wrongdoings and pains, we are purged by His elegance and are in solidarity and unity with Him. Unity with Him is free from contaminations in thought.
Why Gayatri Mantram is So powerful?
Gayatri Mantra a powerful vedic mantra is tied in with carrying light into the brain to disperse haziness and darkness, or, in other words negative vitality fields.
Vedic Gayatri mantra is considered as the ancient Sanskrit mantra, also called as Savitri mantra,(Ref) which is a nutshell of all 4 Vedas as per Hindu mythology since ages.
Gayatri Mantra gives you Light which is – representation for mindfulness and sparkling light (mindfulness) on the murkiness (oblivious examples and things that keep us down throughout everyday life) is the goal of Meditation and the key method to self-acknowledgment. When we perceive that obscurity and obviousness are the equivalent thing..and all that is viewed as terrible or insidiousness in this world is simply obviousness… we can start to see the benefit of carrying light into the brain.
How Many times should you chant Gayatri Mantra
- Gayatri mantra must be chanted with 100% devotion in it. Its a sacrd Vedic Mantra which you can recite as per your availability of time and there is no compulsion as such.
- When you go indepth, you will find various knowledge schools saying various counts. Like few will suggest 8, 16 …108 so hence and so forth till 1008. Few Pandits will suggest you to chant chant 12 or 24 or one mala per day.
- However, please focus on pronunciation. It should be absolutely correct and with full of devotion.
Must Reads after Gayatri Mantras-
HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA (हरे कृष्णा हरे कृष्णा मंत्र ), Learn, Read and Download Hare Krishna Mantra from this page. Chanting of mantra – “Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Ram, Hare Ram, Ram Ram Hare Hare” will connect you with lord Vishnu’s Avtars – Ram and Krishna. Vedic sanskrit Maha Mantra – is a ... Read moreRead More
Gayatri Mantra (गायत्री मंत्र ) – संपूर्ण वैदिक संस्कृत मंत्र। Read, Learn and Download the Most powerful Vedic Mantra written in Sanskrit. “Gayatri Mantra” is a Sanskrit mantra which is also considered as the joint form of all 4 vedas. Since ancient times in hinduism, this mantra is considered as the most secret and sacred mantra recited ... Read moreRead More
Kuber Mantra | “Bhagwan Shri Kuber Mantra” (कुबेर मंत्र ) collection of Mantras to Please Lord Kuber as per Hinduism and our Hindu Religion. Kuber Mantra in hindi are written below to get blessings of Lord Kuber. Kuber is God of Wealth. As per Hindu beliefs – it is believed that Kuber is the treasurer of ... Read moreRead More
Saraswati Puja Mantras -वैदिक संस्कृत सरस्वती मंत्र – “Maa Saraswati Mantra” (माँ सरस्वती मंत्र) collection of Mantras to Please Goddess Saraswati as per Hinduism and our Hindu Religion. Saraswati Mantra in hindi for Saraswati Vandana. Saraswati Mata is Goddess of Knowledge, music, Creativity and education and wisdom. Every student, poet, writer is a devotee of Goddess Saraswati ... Read moreRead More
Hanuman Mantra (हनुमान मंत्र) (Updated- March 2020) in Hindi and Image text downloadable with videos. Power Bajrangbali “Hanuman Mantra” हनुमान मंत्र to get the blessings of Lord Hanuman easily. Just read these Mantras in Morning prayers and Hanumanji will surely protect you and remove all your obstacles. Complete guide about Lord Hanuman – BajrangBali. In this section ... Read moreRead More
Other Important mantras and Chalisas
- Mehandipur Balaji Mandir| Balaji Temple Detailed Guide, Facts-2020
- Saraswati Chalisa सरस्वती चालीसा
- 10 प्रशाद जो हनुमान जी को प्रिय हैं ? Offerings to HanumanJi
- Ganesh Ji Ki Aarti | Ganpati Ji Aarti | Jai Ganesh जय गणेश
- Durga Kavach in Sanskrit | Devi Durga Kavach Easy Sanskrit with meaning (दुर्गा कवच)
- Maa Vaishno Devi Mandir | Detailed Guide With Helicopter booking details at VaishnoDevi Temple for First Timers
- Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics in Bengali | দোহা,চৌপাঈ, Image, PDF (Feb 2021)
- Lotus Temple Delhi | Detailed Guide about Lotus Temple with Timings
- Laxmi Chalisa| Chalisa of Lakshmi in Hindi lyrics, text and Image
- साई चालीसा | Sai Chalisa – Hindi English Lyrics with Benefits (Image PDF Download)- 2021
- Hanuman Chalisa in Kannada | Download Lyrics, Image, PDF (2021)
- Chattarpur Mandir | All you should know about Chhatarpur Mandir!
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna | Mantra, Gaan, Dhun, Mantra – All in one Guide
- Prem Mandir Vrindavan |Jagadguru, Kripalu Maharaj | प्रेम मंदिर
- Neem Karoli Baba | Detailed Informative Article- Life of Baba Neem Karoli and Kainchi Dham