HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA (हरे कृष्णा हरे कृष्णा मंत्र ), Learn, Read and Download Hare Krishna Mantra from this page. Chanting of mantra – “Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Ram, Hare Ram, Ram Ram Hare Hare” will connect you with lord Vishnu’s Avatars – Ram and Krishna. Vedic Sanskrit Maha Mantra – is actually a Vaishnav Mantra which was mentioned in Kali Santarana Upanishad. It became popular from the “Chaitanya Mahaprabhu’s” movement in the 15th century. Therefore, This time – Hare Krishna Movement became hugely popular. Above all, Devotees are great believers of Lord Krishna- God who is not only respected in Hinduism but today in almost all countries and all cultures. Some respect it as – Hare Krishna religion.
“Hare Krishna Hare Krishna” Mantra in English
What is HareKrishna Hare Krishna Mantra? Maha Mantra – Hare Krishna Chant goes like –
“Hare Kṛṣṇa Hare Kṛṣṇa
Kṛṣṇa Kṛṣṇa Hare Hare
Hare Rāma Hare Rāma
Rāma Rāma Hare Hare”
History and Hindi translation of – Hare Krishna Mantra in Hindi
रेफ अनुसार हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्णा मंत्र वैष्णव परंपरा अनुसार – महा मंत्र की संज्ञा प्राप्त है और “कलि संतारण” उपनिषद में वर्णित है. लगभग 15 वीं शताब्दी में स्वामी चैतन्य महाप्रभु के भक्ति आन्दोलन के काल में समय यह प्रचलित हुआ।
“हरे कृष्णा महा मंत्र इस प्रकार है-
हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण
कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे
हरे राम हरे राम
राम राम हरे हरे॥”
Meanings and Importance, What is the belief of Hare Krishna?
As per beliefs and understanding, this mantra will have multiple interpretations from Sanskrit to Hindi or English and therefore, all forms can be considered correct like –
a) For example, One meaning of “Hare” will be – Hari or Vishnu, another meaning can be – Harā- a name of Rādhā, Krishna’s eternal consort or (Krishna’s Shakti).
b) A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada defines Harā as “the energy/shakti of Supreme Personality of Godhead” while Krishna and Rama refer to Supreme Godhead Himself, meaning “He who is All-Attractive” and “He who is the Source of All Pleasure”.
c) In this Mantra- few believe that “Rama” in “Hare Rama” means “Radharamana” or the beloved of Radha (another name for Kṛṣṇa). While Another popular interpretation of Rāma is well known Vishnu Avtar of “Ramayan era (Kaal)” – Rama. The third interpretation of “Rama” can also be Balarama.
What is Hare Krishna Hare Krishna? A Mantra, A Song, A Dhun, or a Music??
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna is a Vaishnav Mantra dedicated to Lord Krishna which is very popular in India and abroad. Therefore, All Krishna bhakti chant “Hare Krishna Mantra” every day with loud music. Above all, It’s a great relaxing dhun also which gives you relief from all your tentions. Just chant – Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Ram Hare Ram, Rama Rama Hare Hare and feel light. Honestly makes you feel connected to “Krishna” and if 100% devotion is there – you feel all the miracles of Krishna Bhakti. Krishna is there for his devotees. Devotees have various forms like a normal mantra, a Dhun, a song (gaan) and they chant it with music or without music, slowly or loudly as per their wish.
Who is Lord Krishna?
Krishna is God who is worshipped as the reincarnation of Lord Vishnu. He was Lord Vishnu’s 8th Avatar. Lord Krishna gave us the way of life – Geeta Upadesh or Geeta darshan. Krishna has preached our compassion and love. As per Hinduism, he is also called as “Banke Bihari”, “Shyam” – as his skin was dark-colored.
Buy Krishna Idols, Paintings, and Mantra
Beautiful Images of Lord Krishna (You will not find elsewhere)
Krishna Mandir at Vrindavan
Song, Dhun, Videos and Process to Chant – Hare Krishna Mantra
Collection of best Videos of Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Mantra, song, dhun at Youtube
Other detailed Mantras and Mythological articles for 2020 as per Hinduism-
All images belong to the temple are trust is the owner of the pics, we have only collated them for information and knowledge purpose.
Read these articles –
- Mehandipur Balaji Mandir| Balaji Temple Detailed Guide, Facts-2020
- Saraswati Chalisa सरस्वती चालीसा
- 10 प्रशाद जो हनुमान जी को प्रिय हैं ? Offerings to HanumanJi
- Ganesh Ji Ki Aarti | Ganpati Ji Aarti | Jai Ganesh जय गणेश
- Durga Kavach in Sanskrit | Devi Durga Kavach Easy Sanskrit with meaning (दुर्गा कवच)
- Maa Vaishno Devi Mandir | Detailed Guide With Helicopter booking details at VaishnoDevi Temple for First Timers
- Lotus Temple Delhi | Detailed Guide about Lotus Temple with Timings
- Laxmi Chalisa| Chalisa of Lakshmi in Hindi lyrics, text and Image
- साई चालीसा | Sai Chalisa – Hindi English Lyrics with Benefits (Image PDF Download)- 2022
- Hanuman Chalisa in Kannada | Download Lyrics, Image, PDF (2022)
- Chattarpur Mandir | All you should know about Chhatarpur Mandir!
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna | Mantra, Gaan, Dhun, Mantra – All in one Guide
- Prem Mandir Vrindavan |Jagadguru, Kripalu Maharaj | प्रेम मंदिर
- Neem Karoli Baba | Detailed Informative Article- Life of Baba Neem Karoli and Kainchi Dham